Monday 9 September 2013

Back in Business!

Apologies for it being so long since my last blog posts (the past three months have flown by)!

So what's new?

- Passed second year of university with a 2:1
- Been on a lovely two week holiday to Tennerife
- Started a four week placement at a company I also interned for last year, feels great to be back!
- Started my dissertation already to get ahead of the game
- Signed up to become part of the Bucks' PR Student conference and event team, so exciting extra curricular    activity there.
- Had a lovely break but my final year of university starts in roughly two weeks!

It's full steam ahead right now, with lots of exciting stuff to look forward to and and more blog posts to document the year ahead!

Currently my placement is my time filler. I've been there three weeks now and I'm absolutely loving being back in the office, everyone is so lovely there. Although I'm working on a database project, which isn't the most exciting, I'm loving the experience of being within a company and learning something new everyday about how the company works and being a part of it right now! This week is my last week and I really don't want to leave, I'm enjoying myself too much!

My dissertation research has taken a slight back seat since starting my placement but I'm feeling confident my research is taking shape, I'm getting my contacts together and know what I need to do next!

I got briefed properly today on my task being a part of the newly formed Bucks' PR Student conference team. It's exciting and great real-life practice. Our first conference is coming up on the 2nd October and the team is starting to take shape!

All very exciting stuff, check back here regularly to see updates! Remeber, you always comment on here, Tweet me @CFlitney or find me on Linked In! Always like to hear suggestions and/ or feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment