Friday 8 March 2013

World of Student PR Update

Been a long time since posting on here; here's quick update on the world of student PR:

- Unfortunately I didn't get the PR internship due to my timetable not allowing me to commit to two full days at the PR company. Although I could be in for a couple of week's work experience over the summer there which will still be good as I was really attracted to the culture and size of the company.

- I got two 2:1's for my last two assignments so the running count this year currently stands at... 1 x 2:2, 3 x 2:1 and 2 x first. Although in general I'm happy, me being me can't ever be satisfied with anything, and that 2:2 is still niggling at me :( It's also niggling me that I got exactly the same 2:1 grade for both PR assignments and its so close to a first- I WILL get that first in PR before this year is over!!!

- Speaking of which, not including the Easter Break, I have 6 weeks roughly left of university with one exam, this blog assignment (10%) of digital marketing module and 5 more assignments left to do... sounds very daunting but exciting at the same time! It's really hard to believe that this time next year I'll be leaving education after approx 16 years in 6 weeks for good!!!

That's all for now, it's quite quiet at the moment, just working away on two more assignments plus Ad Venture report submission before Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment