Monday 15 April 2013

Possibly the best campaign I've seen in a long time!

It's been out a while now and I've heard a lot of people talking about it but I think the new 2013 Race for Life television advertisement is amazing! It so stands out from the crowd- rather than tugging on the heart strings it motivates you to do something. Cancer is such a widespread illness today that everyone knows someone who has had cancer affect their lives in one way or another. This advert reaches out to everyone and makes you want to be a part of a bigger, more powerful force against something that causes so much devastation. I remember the first time I saw the TV ad I thought it was utterly brilliant! It's actually made me think about running a local 5K Race for Life with some friends this summer to show I support the campaign and the cause completely- and if you knew me, you'd know I'm not a particularly keen runner either!

No comments:

Post a Comment