Monday 18 February 2013

Weekly Update

Just a quick update on the world of student PR as I'm aware the past couple of weeks I haven' been blogging as much as I normally do due to assignment deadlines and other happenings. So here's the run down of everything that has happened lately in a nutshell:

- I had an interview today for a PR agency internship. I'm hoping it went well (I've not had many interviews, especially for internships, and don't really know what to expect), I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I' really keen to find an internship to follow alongside the rest of my second year in order to get some real hands on experience.

- This week is Employability Week (Reading Week) for my course and although there are some workshops going on at university I've been asked to fill in at Eyes Wide Open Communications where I interned over the summer as they need an extra pair of hands temporarily, so I'm excited to be doing that this week as I loved being there over the summer!

- I've handed in two more assignments which technically means I'm half way through my work load for the second year! (Where has the time gone!!).

-And finally, on a personal note, if you read my 'Happy Holidays' blog post you'll recall I wanted to lose weight as a new year's resolution and set myself the target of losing 2 and a half stone by next Christmas in order to be the appropriate BMI weight for my height. As of today I've lost 11 lbs and am so pleased, more because I've proved to myself I can do it and I can feel the difference already!!

Plenty of exciting times are to come and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment